Home/ About

Description about villa

As you can see, Villa Vial can be the primary reason to visit our beautiful land. We offer some memorable summer vacations, but also provide the perfect Christmas along with the New Year's Eve party, or an accommodation for cyclists that are in need of a perfect relaxation after a tough winter period training session on Istrian roads. 
The scenes, the memories, the feelings you can get at those stunning locations are offered all year long. 
Feel free to contact us via phone or e-mail to also book a reservation outside the usual summer touristic rush.

vertical vieew of villa vial2
air view of both villa vial

facilities of villa Vial

  • Wi-Fi
  • Pool
  • Fully equipped kitchen
  • Microwave
  • BBQ
  • Child's high chair
  • Toaster
  • Fridge / freezer / ice maker
  • Extra outdoor kitchen
  • Coffee machine
  • Dish washer
  • Fireplace
  • Stereo system

Book directly to avoid costly external booking fees

image holder youtube

Vial 1

One of the oldest buildings in the rural centre that is connected with all the most important and known attractions, Vial 1 is a stunning newly renovated masterpiece ready to offer the vacation of your dreams. 
Take a look on the video, and find out the numerous reasons our guests keep coming back each season. 

...”Finally as everyone has commented the owners of the villa are delightful they are always willing to sort out any problems and were extremely generous with gifts of wine and cakes through the week.This really is a lovely place to visit and I fully recommend it.

What a spectacular home, owned by amazingly generous and kind folks!!! We rented the home in early spring and it was the perfect home for our group of 10 (6 adults and 4 young children). The location was perfect from us - a five minute drive to some great local towns (Tar is five minutes away and has a great bakery, and a couple of tasty pubs and restaurants)...and a 10-15 minute drive from Porec.

Expecially the outdoor kitchen proofed to be much used. One evening our hosts even cooked us a wonderful dinner, tradicional for the erea. The village is quiet, and nice to take a morning walks and buy warm bread in one of the small shops...

We rented Villa Vial 4 families together and had a fantastic week in the villa! It is actually even more nice than the pictures show. All rooms and bedrooms are newly renovated and in a very luxury way and with quality. The outdoor kitchen is fantastic - with dishwasher and all things you need - so you can do all cooking and eating outdoor.

No matter if you choose to travel to this destination for just a family vacation, a gathering among friends, maybe a wedding party or as a location to celebrate Christmas or a New Year's Eve party, Villa Vial is guaranteed to suit your needs perfectly. 

The villa is fully equipped for guests of any age and its location can satisfy every need and taste since in a short range of drive you are able to find museums, water parks, wine shops, natural caves, and everything the center of happening on the coast of the Adriatic Sea can offer. 

Information and legal notes:

The security deposit upon arrival is 400EUR cash for Villa Vial. 
Groups younger than 25 years of age have a double security deposit policy upon arrival or need a regular deposit along with a security insurance. 
The mandatory deposit on the reservation is 30% of the final price for the whole duration of the rent. The rest (70%) is to be set upon arrival in cash money (EUR only). 
In case of cancellation, the 30% deposit is returned if the reservation is equally filled in by another customer. In any other case, the 30% deposit is not refundable. 
The house rules and regulations are to be followed by the legal ones provided by the Tourist Community of Kaštelir - Labinci. 
Blankets, towels for personal hygiene and for use in the pool area are included in the price. 

The offer is being perfected each season. The 2019 is bringing even more fun to the place via a new water slide among the pool, a trampoline and more surprises to be discovered within the upcoming season.